Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Quick thought

I'll pitch this as a "program" with no defined form of media at this point.

Said program would entail a few people revisiting the same topic of conversation over time. Reflecting on what they felt about the topic at different times in their life all the way up to now and what caused them to have those viewpoints.

Example types of people:
World War II Generation
Baby Boomer Generation
Generation X
Generation Y
Geneartion (Emo?)
Homeless
Rich

Example topics:
Having a Black President
Technology
Trust of our Government
Foreign Viewpoints
Drugs
Economy
Music
Religion

Just dabbling with ideas right now...I have always been intrigued with peoples viewpoints on certain subjects and trying to understand why they think the way they do. Why does my grandfather hate interracial relationships? I hear the answer, "it's a generational thing" but he is all for equality and against racism so what's the big deal? I would love to heare HIS answer and compare it to someone of say my generation give their viewpoint.

No comments: