Wednesday, October 1, 2008

She don't use jelly

I know there are some quirky people out there, but I recently dated this bi-err-girl. We met over the internet (oh ya, this is going to get good). Now, I know what you are saying, "socially inept". Ya, well...maybe I am, but I would like to think I'm fairly normal. I am not a nerd, I play sports, I have a job, so if I'm on the web looking for a girl, maybe there is a girl similar to me out there doing the same.

Anyway, back to this bi-err-lady. We go to dinner together, things go great. The next weekend I visit her again and she states she is going to cook me dinner. She had mentioned she's a picky eater but that's ok, I'm not so this should go pretty well. She cooks a weird stir-fry of pre-cooked turkey, eggs, peas, corn and white rice. I notice the soy sauce she uses has the green cap, I know that the green cap is low sodium. She's trying to be healthy, no big deal.

We sit down to eat and I look around for the salt and pepper. It's nowhere in sight so, in not trying to offend the bi-err-girl, I start eating. The stuff is bland. No seasoning at all. Great.

"Hey, where's the salt and pepper?".

"Oh, it's in the cupboard, why?"

"Can I have some?"

"Sure. Sorry, but I don't like salt."

Time out. What did she just say? Did she just say I don't like salt? Time in.

"Hey, I just remembered I don't date bi-err-girls that don't like salt. I gotta go."

How can anyone not like salt? I can't believe this is true. What I DO believe is that she wants to be the odd person. The person that is so unique for their oddities in life that people will remember them. So she is the bi-umm-person that doesn't like salt. You have fun with that.

No comments: